Experience received from a quest as a reward is multiplied by your xp rate
1. To start this quest travel to the Ruins of Uzer and pick up the letter from the floor:
2. Talk to golem and pick first dialogue option:
3. Now use the soft clay on the golem (4 times) to repair him:
4. After that pick the Black Mushroom from the floor (located near the stairs):
5. Use pestle and mortar on black mushroom:
6. This way we get black mushroom ink:
7. Now run to Exam Center located near Digsite (You can use glider from al-kharid):
8. Enter the room, in its farthest corner will be a bookcase, we need to take a book from it, and read it. Make sure you read this or you wont be able to complete this quest!
(I lost the photo but I believe you will make it)
9. Run to Varrock Museum:
10. Talk to Curator, after talk, try to pickpocket him to get a key:
11. Climb-up the stairs in museum, we need to extract the statue, it is located in a place like the following picture:
12. Now back to Kharidian Desert, look on start map, we need to get a phoenix feather from the bird (it looks like a pokemon so it won't be hard to find), so get there and grab one feather.
13. Back to ruin of Uzer, Climb down the stairs, Use the statuette on the empty alcove on the wall. Turn all of them north to face the double doors to unlock the demon's lair.
14. Now open the door and run forward:
15. At the very end use the chisel on the throne to extract the stones:
16. After leaving the throne room you will see a strange implement on the ground, pick it up and leave the ruins.
17. Use the “Strange implement” on “Golem head”, as shown in the picture below
18. Now use Strange implement on Clay golem:
19. Use the phoenix feather on your ink to make a phoenix quill pen:
20. then use it on your papyrus to write a Golem program:
21. Now use the Golem program on clay golem to complete the quest: