Tree Gnome Village Maze.
(If you have 58 Magic level, you can teleport near tree gnome village using Watchtower teleport in spellbook tab)
Experience received from a quest as a reward is multiplied by your xp rate
1. Talk to King Bolren in the centre of the Tree Gnome Maze. He want your help. Agree to help him, and you will be teleported out of maze.
2. Head north to the southern edge of the Battlefield and talk to Commander Montai, He will ask for you to get 6 logs to repair their defences.
3. Talk to Commander Montai again, and he'll tell you that three trackers that have been sent out to retrieve coordinates to fire the ballista have not returned. He asks you to find them.
4. Follow the map above and talk to all three gnomes:
5. After all head back to the ballista which is located in the south-west corner of the battlefield, and you'll be given a chance to enter the third coordinate.
Select 4, but if it would fail try again until the message appears.
6. Once you get a hit, talk to Commander Montai once again.
7. Open the chest and search to get the orb of protection:
7. Return to the Tree Gnome Village, and talk to Elkoy to be sent to the centre.
8. Talk to King Bolren, and he will then tell you that the other two orbs of protection have been stolen by the Khazard Warlord.
9. Exit the village and start heading north-west, past the level 64 wolves to the south-west edge of West Ardougne, just below the Underground Pass. Talk to level 112 Khazard warlord and he will challenge you to a fight and attack.
10. Kill him and pick up the two orbs.
11. Go back to King Bolren and hand over the orbs to him, quest complete: