Welcome to the 2009scape wiki!
This is a community wiki written and maintained by the community. Please help expand the wiki, especially if you can help document the differences between 2009scape and RuneScape as it was in January 2009.
We are seeking original and new 2009scape content, please don't copy paste irrelevant OSRS/RS3 content.
If seeking content that is not yet present on the wiki, you can access the original 2009 RuneScape wiki via the ::wiki command provided by Zanik bot in the official 2009scape discord.
Reference for writing new pages
The Woodcutting Skill Guideplugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigskill_guides:woodcutting
Woodcutting Woodcutting is one of the fan favorites of being the most relaxing skill to train in 2009scape. Fun fact that woodcutting is also Ceikry's favorite skill to train inside of 2009scape.In this guide we will be using both player made guides and just pure knowledge of how the game worked and what is inside of 2009scape. This page is a work in progress like the game itself. More content will be added to the game so more will be added to this Wiki in time. can be used to reference some techniques used when writing pages.
If you are wondering where to start you can check out the following:
Current Wiki Highlights
2009Scape Contentplugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_big2009Scape Content
Want to take a break from the grind, but not sure what to do? Take a look below! ----------
Activities, Minigames, Distractions
* Fight Caves (Jad - Fire Cape [Has Practice Mode to Skip Straight To Jad, Currently Bugged])
* Brimhaven Agility Arena (Pirates Hook, Toadflax & Snapdragon Herbs, Agility Exp)
Skill Guidesplugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigSkill Guides
Misc. * Skill Cape Perks
* Melee * Ranged * Magic * Prayer * Summoning
* Woodcutting * Fishing * Farming * Mining * Thieving * Hunter
* Crafting * Fletching * Runecrafting * Smithing * Herblore * Cooking
* Construction * Agility * Slayer * Firemaking
Area Guidesplugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_big* Jatizso * Neitiznot * Lumbridge * Draynor Village
Activity Guidesplugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigActivity Guides
* All Fired Up * Pest Control * Fight Pits * Fight Caves * Fishing Trawler * Fist Of Guthix * Puro-Puro * Barrows * Barbarian Assault
* Shooting Stars * Penguin Hide and Seek * Treasure Trails
Quest Guidesplugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigQuest Guides
Below is a list of the quest currently implemented in 2009Scape. Note that while not all of them have guides here, all the following quests are available to complete in-game.
Free to Play
* Black Knights' Fortress * Cook's Assistant * Demon Slayer * Doric's Quest * Dragon Slayer * Ernest the Chicken * Goblin Diplomacy * Imp Catcher * The Knight's Sword *
Miscellaneous Guidesplugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigMiscellaneous Guides
Pogberry Pieplugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigHistory
The Pogberry Pie is a rare and valuable resource that quenches the undying hunger of angry, fat, pogberry dwarves. There is no stopping them.
Pogberry pie meme was first created in the 2009scape Discord by Celery:
This occured after user WhyDoThis attempted to sell a Redberry Pie in the GE for 50k (after making an extra for The Knight's Sword quest). General chat in game went crazy with pog memes and notes of that the Redberry Pie being listed for sale being
Project Policiesplugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigProject Policies
This page will serve to document all created and discussed policies about the project, including the live server. These can include policies developers have to follow, as well as policies staff have about the project and the game that must be maintained, including by the owners of the project.
Community Accountplugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigCommunity Accounts
* Normal Community Account: * Username: 09 RS * Password: account * Creation Date: 7/31/2022
* Ironman Community Account: * Username: 09 Iron * Password: account * Creation Date: 7/31/2022
Ironman Guidesplugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigIronman Guides
* Starting Out * Hints & Tips * Unlocking & Accessing