This is a sitemap over all available pages ordered by namespaces.
2009scape_contentplugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_big2009Scape Content
Want to take a break from the grind, but not sure what to do? Take a look below! Activities, Minigames, Distractions
* Fight Caves (Jad - Fire Cape [Has Practice Mode to Skip Straight To Jad])
* Blast Furnace (Smithing Exp)
* Brimhaven Agility Arena (Pirates Hook, Toadflax & Snapdragon Herbs, Agility Exp)
achievement_guidesplugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigAchievement Diary guides
* Falador Diary * Fremennik Diary * Karamja Diary * Lumbridge Diary * Seers' Village Diary * Varrock Diary
---------- Back to activity guidesBack to main page
activity_guidesplugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigActivity Guides
* Dagannoth Kings * Tormented Demons * God Wars Dungeon * Wilderness Revenants * Kalphite Queen * King Black Dragon * Chaos Elemental * Corporeal Beast * Giant Mole
* Agility Pyramid * All Fired Up * Barbarian Assault * Barbarian Fishing * Barrows * Brimhaven Agility Arena * Tzhaar Fight Cave * Fight Pits * Fishing Trawler * Fist Of Guthix * Gnome Restaurant * Mage Arena * Mage Training Arena * Ourania Alta…
area_guidesplugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigAreas guide
2009Scape has its own inteactive map created by user Zencro. It contains a huge amount of useful information. Please note that it is still under development. To access the map, click on the above image. ---------- A table consisting of most of the locations available in the 2009Scape.
community_accountplugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigCommunity Accounts
* Do not attempt to change the password. * Do not log on and steal items from the accounts. * If you put gear from a main/alt on the accounts, it is at your own risk. (Someone may die/sell it) * Do not de-iron the Ironman community account, or you may be banned.
getting_startedplugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigTutorial Island
As of April 2022, the famous tutorial island has been added to 2009scape. Once you have created your account, you will spawn at the start of tutorial island. You can skip the tutorial by talking to Skippie. I know many of you have completed tutorial island so many times that you can't fathom the thought of doing it again. But, I promise that you will not regret experiencing the island with those beautiful HD graphics! Do keep in mind that the default experience is x5, so if you'…
misc_guidesplugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigMiscellaneous Guides
Getting Started guides
* Getting Started * Commands * Implemented Content behind Unimplemented Quests
* Ring of the Star sprite * Boots of the Lightness
* Moneymaking * Ectofuntus * Gravestones * Music List
* HAX Methods
---------- Back to main page
The Pogberry Pie is a rare and valuable resource that quenches the undying hunger of angry, fat, pogberry dwarves. There is no stopping them.
Pogberry pie meme was first created in the 2009scape Discord by Celery:
This occured after user WhyDoThis attempted to sell a Redberry Pie in the GE for 50k (after making an extra for The Knight's Sword quest). General chat in game went crazy with pog memes and notes of that the Redberry Pie being listed for sale being
prerequisite_systemplugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigImplemented content and the Prerequisite system
What is this?
Below is a currently incomplete list of implemented content which does not have a quest that would normally be associated with it implemented. In such cases, the content generally requires all pre-requisites from that quest in order to use. Missing requirements can be checked by clicking unimplemented quests in the quest journal in-game.
project_policiesplugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigProject Policies
This page will serve to document all created and discussed policies about the project, including the live server. These can include policies developers have to follow, as well as policies staff have about the project and the game that must be maintained, including by the owners of the project.
quest_guidesplugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigQuest guides
Below is a list of the quest currently implemented in 2009Scape.
Free to play
* Black Knights' Fortress * Cook's Assistant * Demon Slayer * Doric's Quest * Dragon Slayer * Ernest the Chicken * Goblin Diplomacy * Imp Catcher * The Knight's Sword * Pirate's Treasure * Prince Ali Rescue * The Restless Ghost * Romeo & Juliet * Rune Mysteries * Sheep Shearer * Shield of Arrav * Vampire Slayer * Witch's Potion
* All Fired Up * Animal Magnetism * B…
skill_guidesplugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigSkill Guides
Switch text to icons.
* Skill Cape Perks
* Melee * Ranged * Magic * Prayer * Summoning
* Woodcutting * Fishing * Farming * Mining * Thieving * Hunter
* Crafting * Fletching * Runecrafting * Smithing * Herblore * Cooking
* Construction * Agility *
Welcome to 2009Scape wiki!
---------- This is a community wiki written and maintained by the community. Please help expand the wiki, especially if you can help document the differences between 2009scape and RuneScape as it was in January 2009. We are seeking original and new 2009scape content, please don't copy paste irrelevant OSRS/RS3 content.