Lumbridge Castle - kitchen.
- Bucket of milk
or Empty Bucket
- Pot of flour
or Empty pot
Experience received from a quest as a reward is multiplied by your xp rate
After speaking to the chef, you will need to collect three ingredients for his cake: a bucket of milk, an egg and a pot of flour. by the way, you can take an empty pot from the table who is next to him.
Getting the Milk
1. Go to General store - north of castle, and buy empty bucket.
2. from general store run east to cow farm and use bucket on daily cow to get milk:
Getting the Egg
3. Next to cow farm is chicken farm, grab egg from there:
Getting the Flour
4. Go back and cross the bridge to get you next to the furnace, then run north to the mill.
on the map is marked with this sign
however, before entering the mill, collect the wheat that is on the field on the left side. Then go inside the mill, and take the empty pot from the table:
5. Go to the very top of the mill and use wheat on the hopper and next to it pull the lever and go back downstairs, then collect the flour using empty pot on flour.
Back to the Chef
6. Bring all three items back to the chef in the Lumbridge Castle Kitchen to complete the quest.
Back to Quest Guidesplugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigQuest guides
Below is a list of the quest currently implemented in 2009Scape.
Free to play
* Black Knights' Fortress * Cook's Assistant * Demon Slayer * Doric's Quest * Dragon Slayer * Ernest the Chicken * Goblin Diplomacy * Imp Catcher * The Knight's Sword * Pirate's Treasure * Prince Ali Rescue * The Restless Ghost * Romeo & Juliet * Rune Mysteries * Sheep Shearer * Shield of Arrav * Vampire Slayer * Witch's Potion
* All Fired Up * Animal Magnetism * B…
Back to main pageplugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigstart
Welcome to 2009Scape wiki!
---------- This is a community wiki written and maintained by the community. Please help expand the wiki, especially if you can help document the differences between 2009scape and RuneScape as it was in January 2009. We are seeking original and new 2009scape content, please don't copy paste irrelevant OSRS/RS3 content.