Welcome to 2009Scape wiki!
This is a community wiki written and maintained by the community. Please help expand the wiki, especially if you can help document the differences between 2009scape and RuneScape as it was in January 2009.
We are seeking original and new 2009scape content, please don't copy paste irrelevant OSRS/RS3 content.
If seeking content that is not yet present on the wiki, you can access the original 2009 RuneScape wiki via the ::wiki command provided by Zanik bot in the official 2009scape discord.
plugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigTreasure Trails
Treasure trails are a fairly popular activity in which you follow a trail of clues, in the form of clue scrolls, to a casket at the end which you can loot for some very good potential rewards. With this being 2009scape, a lot of our coordinate clues are very different from OSRS and RS3, due to our map being different, so this page will aim to document the locations of all of our different coordinate clues, and perhaps serve a little bit more information as well.
plugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigShooting Stars
Shooting stars are one of the more unique things about 2009scape, and no, these are not from OSRS! With shooting stars in 2009scape, they serve as a point for the community to gather around and hang out while they break down the star, and offer some nice daily incentives for earning GP as well.
plugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigPenguin Hide and Seek
Every week after the weekly reset, 10 penguins go into hiding across all of 2009Scape. If you can manage to find and spot these penguins, you will earn points that you can exchange for coins or experience.
plugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigFairy Rings
Note: access to the fairy ring network requires the completion of both the Lost City and Nature Spirit quests.
Scattered around the world of 2009scape are a collection of odd looking rings that hold a secret. By standing on them while holding a
plugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_big2009Scape Content
Want to take a break from the grind, but not sure what to do? Take a look below! Activities, Minigames, Distractions
* Fight Caves (Jad - Fire Cape [Has Practice Mode to Skip Straight To Jad])
* Blast Furnace (Smithing Exp)
* Brimhaven Agility Arena (Pirates Hook, Toadflax & Snapdragon Herbs, Agility Exp)
plugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigProject Policies
This page will serve to document all created and discussed policies about the project, including the live server. These can include policies developers have to follow, as well as policies staff have about the project and the game that must be maintained, including by the owners of the project.
plugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigCommunity Accounts
* Do not attempt to change the password. * Do not log on and steal items from the accounts. * If you put gear from a main/alt on the accounts, it is at your own risk. (Someone may die/sell it) * Do not de-iron the Ironman community account, or you may be banned.
plugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigActivity Guides
* Dagannoth Kings * Tormented Demons * God Wars Dungeon * Wilderness Revenants * Kalphite Queen * King Black Dragon * Chaos Elemental * Corporeal Beast * Giant Mole
* Agility Pyramid * All Fired Up * Barbarian Assault * Barbarian Fishing * Barrows * Brimhaven Agility Arena * Tzhaar Fight Cave * Fight Pits * Fishing Trawler * Fist Of Guthix * Gnome Restaurant * Mage Arena * Mage Training Arena * Ourania Alta…
plugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigQuest guides
Below is a list of the quest currently implemented in 2009Scape.
Free to play
* Black Knights' Fortress * Cook's Assistant * Demon Slayer * Doric's Quest * Dragon Slayer * Ernest the Chicken * Goblin Diplomacy * Imp Catcher * The Knight's Sword * Pirate's Treasure * Prince Ali Rescue * The Restless Ghost * Romeo & Juliet * Rune Mysteries * Sheep Shearer * Shield of Arrav * Vampire Slayer * Witch's Potion
* All Fired Up * Animal Magnetism * B…
plugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigAreas guide
2009Scape has its own inteactive map created by user Zencro. It contains a huge amount of useful information. Please note that it is still under development. To access the map, click on the above image. ---------- A table consisting of most of the locations available in the 2009Scape.
plugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigSkill Guides
Switch text to icons.
* Skill Cape Perks
* Melee * Ranged * Magic * Prayer * Summoning
* Woodcutting * Fishing * Farming * Mining * Thieving * Hunter
* Crafting * Fletching * Runecrafting * Smithing * Herblore * Cooking
* Construction * Agility *
plugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigMiscellaneous Guides
Getting Started guides
* Getting Started * Commands * Implemented Content behind Unimplemented Quests
* Ring of the Star sprite * Boots of the Lightness
* Moneymaking * Ectofuntus * Gravestones * Music List
* HAX Methods
---------- Back to main page
plugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigAchievement Diary guides
* Falador Diary * Fremennik Diary * Karamja Diary * Lumbridge Diary * Seers' Village Diary * Varrock Diary
---------- Back to activity guidesBack to main page
The Pogberry Pie is a rare and valuable resource that quenches the undying hunger of angry, fat, pogberry dwarves. There is no stopping them.
Pogberry pie meme was first created in the 2009scape Discord by Celery:
This occured after user WhyDoThis attempted to sell a Redberry Pie in the GE for 50k (after making an extra for The Knight's Sword quest). General chat in game went crazy with pog memes and notes of that the Redberry Pie being listed for sale being
The Runecrafting guideplugin-autotooltip__default plugin-autotooltip_bigRunecrafting
Runecrafting (RC) is the skill of creating runes from essence. RC is notorious for having some of the slowest experience gains in the game however there can be a decent demand for runes and a generous profit to be made for those who choose to train it. can be used to reference some techniques used when writing pages.