1. Talk to Veronica standing just outside the courtyard of the Draynor Manor.
She wants you to find her fiancé, Ernest, who had gone to the manor an hour ago for directions and has not come back yet.
2. Enter the manor and climb up the staircase in the centre room.
3.Then climb up the spiral stairs.
4. Talk to Professor Oddenstein. He will explain that Ernest was turned into a chicken when he was helping on an experiment with his 'pouletmorph' machine. However, to change him back, the professor needs parts that were stolen and hidden by the poltergeists in the manor.
You need to help him find a pressure gauge, a rubber tube, and an oil can in any order.
5. Use the poison on the fish food to create poisoned fish food and Go to the western room on the ground floor, search the bookcase on the western side on the wall to gain access to a secret room.
6. Go down the ladder into the basement where there will be doors and levers around you.
7. Follow the steps given below to obtain the oil can:
8. After that leave the basement Go to the south-eastern room, grab the spade next to the exit door and leave the manor. On the west side of the grounds look for a compost heap, north of the belladonna special patch near a patch of cabbages. Search the compost heap.
9. Go to the south-western corner of the manor grounds to the fountain. Use the poisoned fish food on the fountain (that we create before) to kill the piranhas then search the fountain to get the pressure gauge.
10. Finally, go back the Mansion and grab Rubber Tube in the room behind the stairs (you can avoid killing the skeleton)