Experience received from a quest as a reward is multiplied by your xp rate
History of Kite: 1 April 2008: Diango started to sell Dragon Kites; not the dragon kiteshields players had long been hoping for, but a red kite with a picture of a dragon that players may fly, called Toy kites. After buying one for 100gp, players can wield the kite and have it float alongside them or choose the Fly option and fly the kite for a moment in a strong breeze.
1. Talk to Squire, he is in the courtyard:
2. The Squire will tell you he lost Sir Vyvin's sword, and would like you to help him replace it:
3. Now run to library at Varrock palace, and talk to Reldo.
4. We need now Redberry Pie.
5. After you get it. Run to Thurgo:
6. Talk to him, give him a redberry pie. He will tell you that he will duplicate a sword for you but we must provide him a picture:
7. You must go talk to the Squire again who will tell you that Sir Vyvin has a portrait in his room.
From the courtyard of the White Knights' Castle in Falador, go east through three doors, and then up the ladder.
Go west through the door and then further west through the open doorway, then up the stairs.
Sir Vyvin's room will be directly to the south. Open and search the cupboard inside his room. You will obtain a portrait that shows the sword.
8. Go back to Thurgo and show him a portrait:
9. Now you will need to provide him with raw materials. You will have to enter the Asgarnia Ice Dungeon on the hill nearby to obtain the blurite ore's.
10. Enter the dungeon, run straight, when you encounter pirates turn right.
If you are a skiller or your hitpoints level is below 20. Use the “tick system and movement” to avoid damage.
(Mark the destination point on the minimap according to the screen below, then click on the kite twice while you are running)
11. If you are already in a safe place mine the burite ore, then go back to Thurgo and give him required materials, he will create the blurite sword for you.
(If you want to make a second, drop one and talk to the npc again)